TorchMaster Mod is a simple but very powerful mod that every player should have at his or her disposal for the ultimate gaming experience. Its feature may seem or sound small and unimportant but such isn’t the case as it can be useful in various circumstances in your world. If there is one mod that should be recommended for every minecraft player which is worth given a try, such should be TorchMaster Mod. Mobs are entities that are very common in the game as there are so many of them. There is hardly a place you will go to in your world without encountering them.
There are players that enjoy seeing them around since they will take out time getting them killed. It becomes a problem whenever you want to get a building set up as they will always be all over the place. What this mod does is that it ensures mods don’t disturb in some given areas. Through it, a torch that is special will get implemented into your game. it is easy to get crafted as there is no special knowledge required. Whenever you are through getting it crafted, just have it placed in any area of your choice and mobs will not get spawned there.
How to Install TorchMaster Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.