ToroQuest Mod has been created to have experience in the game of minecraft completely redefined. It has been really exception in the sense that its features are unique and breathtaking. Sometimes you have those mods that are characterized by great features. However, as time goes on, you are beginning to feel really bored due to their features which will appear repetitive. ToroQuest Mod is a tool which can change things for you in your world. In other to make good use of the features of this mod, you will need some time so as to get used to them.
Once you have done this, the sky will definitely be your limit. One of its most notable features happens to be the implementation of civilization systems. All the civilizations do have reputation systems of their own which are all full – fledged. Your character’s reputation is going to dictate the way that people (from a specific civilization) are going to behave towards you. reputation can be gained through different ways such as having monsters killed, getting quests completed, planting of crops and many more. You can have your reputation lost once you get farm animals killed, getting innocent villagers killed, having valuable blocks broken and so on.
How to Install ToroQuest Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download ToroQuest Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.