Totemic Mod is one of those mods that are simple to understand in the world of minecraft. This implies that you don’t need to rack your brains about what it has been created to bring into your world. Through this mod being installed, you will have different or various carvings of totems. Are you wondering what are totems? It is simple as they are carvings which are sacred. Their significance have long been considered to be spiritual rather than physical. A group of people is what they do represent and they are usually carved from wood. This is one mod that will make your world look a little bit like that of the ancient times through the addition of such totems.
Back then, totems are considered to have powers that are of the supernatural which can make various events take place. Imagine your gameplay becoming much more immersive than it is at the moment. Totempedia is what will need to be crafted first of all prior to when the totems can be used in your world. There is a recipe that is given by this mod, you can make use of it to have it crafted. As soon as this item is gotten, that is when you will then discover more about the features of this mod.
How to Install Totemic Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Totemic Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.