Translocators is a mod that is being made use of by minecraft players who are experienced and advanced. However, such doesn’t mean that if you are a newbie or inexperienced player, you can’t make use of it. It only requires that you get used to how it works as well as what it has been created to accomplish in the game. there is always the problem of how items as well as liquid will get transferred in the world of minecraft one place to another. There have been mods developed to tackle this problem in the past but most of them aren’t up to scratch in terms of contents.
Translocators is a mod that has been programmed to address this issue once and for all. What it does is ensure that liquid as well as other items get transferred between inventories which are nearby. The amount that can be transferred is not only heavy as such can be configured to just how you want it to be. The translocator does come in 2 forms. These are liquid as well as item forms. They can get placed on an inventory’s side or tank. Liquids and items are going to get transferred within single block space.
How to Install Translocators Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Translocators Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.