Tree Chopper Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been brought into existence in the world of minecraft to ensure that minecraft players save time on activities which are rather tedious and boring to carry out. There are many fun – filled activities which you can do in the world of minecraft. However, you have to understand that just as there are fun – filled activities, that is how there are the ones which aren’t pleasant to carry out. One of such activities has to do with bringing down a tree in your world. As simple as this may sound or look like, you may get frustrated by the time you have tried it out.
This is a repetitive process and can actually take much of your time. There is a way out of this which is the use of Tree Chopper Mod. This is a mod which helps to ensure that such a process is fully automated thereby helping to save time. One way you will definitely benefit from using this mod is that it will help you to become more productive as you will have to spend your time on activities which are more important. Through one command, you will be amazed at how trees will be cut down.
How to Install Tree Chopper Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Tree Chopper Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.