Trophy Slots is one of those mods that have been created for minecraft players that are yearning for something a bit more challenging in their worlds. There are players who see this game as pretty easy. There are also the players who see it as being unrealistic in some ways. For instance, a player will carry tens of blocks around without any kind of support such as backpack. This to them, seems unreasonable. Through the advent of Trophy Slots, all of these can change as you will not only have a game that is kind of more challenging but also realistic in lots of ways.
But what are you getting with this mod being installed? It is going to ensure that some aspects of your inventory get disabled. This means that the capacity which you will be left with to carry items around will become limited in lots of ways. There will be grayed out slots which you will need to get restored through the completion of some certain achievements. As you are completing them, you will have more space to get things done in your world. It is a mod that makes your adventure more challenging and fun – filled at the same time.
How to Install Trophy Slots Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Trophy Slots Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.