WAILA Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created to save you the time that you would have used in sourcing for information about blocks in your world. It is the short form of What Am I Looking At. It is a mod which is aimed at ensuring that there is an upgrade or improvement on UI in the world of minecraft. Most times as a player, you get bored trying to have the UI opened in other to get information or details about blocks. This can be time consuming and even more frustrating when you don’t know how to go about the whole process.
However, through the advent of WAILA mod, you will not have to go through such a process as such facts will be available for you to make use of even without the need to have UI opened. With it, information about blocks in your will be readily available or displayed on your screen. An API which is powerful is provided. This is what will enable modders to add the information of blocks which are new into it. This is a mod which is actually an upgrade of NEI and as such, you can always expect the best when you start using it in your world.
How to Install WAILA Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download WAILA Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.