Wawla Mod is one of those tools that you need if you truly want to have your world explored in the easiest of ways possible. The truth that you need to know about minecraft as a game is that most of the mods being introduced to help players like you in one way or the other are complicated. This will always discourage inexperienced players from making use of them in their respective worlds. Wawla Mod has proven to be the direct opposite with its simple to implement features. Basically, it has been created to ensure that your decision making in the aspect of blocks in your world get improved on.
What Wawla Mod has been programmed to do is ensure that information regarding blocks is provided for players as they go on. As you tend to move and then hover across all of the blocks, you are going to see a box that display information about such blocks. It helps you to know the properties of a particular block as well as what tools can be used in getting it destroyed. There are items that can provided more information once shift plus (+) hover is held. When this is done in the case of enchantment books, you are going to be provided with brief description regarding what it can do.
How to Install Wawla Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Wawla Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.