There have been lots of mods based on teleportation in the world of minecraft over the years. However, Waystones Mod has been able to prove that it isn’t just one addition to such list of mods but also that what it brings is unique in lots of ways. You need a mod that can make all the difference in your adventure and it may interest you to know that Waystones Mod doesn’t disappoint in its features. If you are wondering or thinking why this mod should be given a try, there are a thousand and one reason for this.
One of the top benefits of using this mod is that compared to others which are also based on teleportation, it tends to be very easy to make use of. There is nothing actually technical about how it can be explored in the game. It ensures the implementation of Waystone blocks into the game. they are blocks which will aid you in teleporting as you go on. Getting the blocks isn’t an easy feat. This is because they will need to first of all get crafted before using them becomes possible. Once they have been crafted, just set up a block in an area. After that, you can then have it activated.
How to Install Waystones mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Waystones mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.