Weather, Storms and Tornadoes Mod is one of those tools that make the game to be very realistic in lots of regards. Every player wants to play a game that is close to reality at least in terms of features. Through the installation of Weather, Storms and Tornadoes Mod, you will have a world that ticks of the boxes when it comes to reality being mentioned. With its installation, you will have a weather which is new in your world. Such could be hurricanes, hail storms and tornadoes. Epic storms will be added into the world of minecraft through the advent of this mod.
The features of this mod are just so mouthwatering that you will be missing out on what it can bring to your world if you ever fail to get it downloaded. One of them is that moisture can get built up by moist biomes and water. The storms have been greatly improved on compared to what you have in old weather mod. The wind’s speed is shown through Anemometer. Snowfall and rain have been replaced and finally the weather has been localized to a great extent. You will really see lots of difference in your world.
How to Install Weather, Storms and Tornadoes Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Weather, Storms and Tornadoes Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.