Weather & Tornadoes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2 has been created to enable the game of minecraft become very much realistic as compared to what you used to know it for. There are minecraft players that have gotten very bored playing against the game’s creepers. This is because they don’t pose much challenge to them in any way. Through the advent of a mod such as Weather & Tornadoes, all these can definitely change for good as it has been created to make the game much more challenging than what you have.
What it does as a mod, is ensure the addition of tornado blocks into the game. There are also other weather which have been added. All these are for you to experience something that you haven’t before in your world. What it primarily does is ensure that natural disasters get added into your world. If you have been having an easy run all this while, then you may have to watch out for those natural disasters so that they don’t end your life all of a sudden. It brings in an extended storm system that has got five stages of very high intensity. There are hurricanes, tornadoes and water sprouts.
How to Install Weather & Tornadoes Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Weather & Tornadoes Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.12.2
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.