Xtones Mod has been introduced into the game of minecraft to ensure that players who enjoy the game’s building and construction aspect get to experience the best. It ensures the addition of building blocks that are decorative in nature to the worlds of players that are making use of it. These building blocks aren’t only modern but also futuristic in lots of regards. It is a mod that will ensure you don’t have to look elsewhere in other to get access to those building blocks which will make your world standout over the course of time.
Minecraft is a game that hinges on creativity and once your world is short on this in any way, you will not feel encouraged to continue. This is the reason why Xtones Mod shouldn’t be taken for granted if you want your projects to look unique. Have you ever imagined that you could get access to building blocks that are highly decorative in nature? Do you know that Xtones Mod has got it all in terms such materials just to ensure that your world doesn’t lag behind others in terms of being decorative? A trial will get you fully convinced about its potentials and why it is one of the best around in terms of what it does.
How to Install Xtones Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Xtones Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.