Enhanced Visuals Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 isn’t one of those mods That will bring in any type of addition into the world of minecraft. However, it still does something very useful which lots of minecraft players have been craving for over the years. This is one mod that has been able to improve the visuals of minecraft in a way which is very unique. Sonicjumper happens to be author behind the creation of this mod and there is no doubt that given its features, lots of efforts have been put into its programming process.
Enhanced Visuals Mod still definitely needs some finishing touch. However, such doesn’t mean that isn’t a great mod that can change your world within seconds. The visual effects added by this mod will be greatly dependent on the various situations that a player finds himself such as blood splatter when a player starts taking hits. The major flaws about this mod is the fact that there are times when players will not experience any kind of event but there will still be some visual effects. Also, there are times when the effects will not want to go away until a player has jump inside water. It is a great mod that can change your world.
How to Install Enhanced Visuals Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Enhanced Visuals Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.