Furniture Mod 1.14.4 has been created to make the difference in your world. This means you will be losing out if you don’t have a firsthand experience of what it is all about by having it downloaded and installed to check out its features. This is a mod which is the idea of Mr_Crayfish’s and it is not difficult to see why as it has been making waves in the world of minecraft. The game of minecraft is not all about setting up building projects as you also need to ensure that such projects are beautified in the best way possible. This is perhaps where a mod such as furniture will be helpful.
This is one mod which has been created to add variety of furniture to the game of minecraft. You will be spoilt with lots of options by the time you start making use of it. The pieces of furniture added are about 30. You can either make use of them in the decoration of your garden or building. Some of the items added are tables, cabinets, couches, fridge, water tap, chairs, blinds, tables and lots more. You will be able to make your building standout amongst others when you start using this mod today.
How to Install Furniture Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Furniture Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.