TrainCraft Mod 1.14.4 has been developed to help minecraft players bring back memories of their childhood days. Sometimes exploring your world may need to involve you choosing from various options available to you most especially when you are a professional player in the world of minecraft. Also, if you happen to be a newbie, it means that you may not be able to make too many choices due to your limited options. The TrainCraft Mod has been developed to meet the needs of the two categories of players. With its additions, you will be able to move from one location to another in your world without hassles.
TrainCraft Mod adds trains to your world. These aren’t trains which are static just like what some mods will bring to your world. Rather, they are fully functional as you can travel with them. Your adventure just got really easy. You can call them upgraded minecarts. The truth is that they can carry players. The only condition is that there are rails for them to move on. It doesn’t only add trains as there also zeppelins. You can use these to fly over locations and terrains which otherwise would have proven very difficult to have access to in your world.
How to Install TrainCraft Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download TrainCraft Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.