Usefulfood Mod 1.15/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 has been created to get rid of boredom in the world of minecraft in its own little way. Minecraft is an interesting game but there is only one problem which is the fact that it can be repetitive in some aspects. One of such is foods available. Have you ever had one type of food available at your disposal? Do you know that such can have you limited in lots of ways? This mod has been developed to help you overcome this problem once and for all.
With your usage of Usefulfood Mod, different types of food can be crafted to easily meet your needs at different periods of time. The best part about this mod is the fact that it makes use of the ingredients which are available in the game. This means that you don’t have to start searching for what will be needed in having these food crafted. Caramel is wonderful most especially during fall season. The food recipes provided by this mod is interesting and really worth your time. For the first time in the world of minecraft, you will not have to bother about having your hunger pang satisfied as it will do all the work for you.
- 60+ Food Items
- New mob drops for squids and sheep (sheep is 1.7.10 and lower only)
- Juices and Smoothies
- Pies, Sandwiches, Soups
++ much more
How to Install Usefulfood Mod
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge API for you Minecraft version.
- Download the mod.
- Move the files to the /mods folder
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file’s into that.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and choose the Forge API profile.
Download Usefulfood Mod
- MinecraftMod.org is not responsible for any files made available here, all download links are created originally by the author.
- We do not host or edit the files and download links.
- Visit the mod Source.